This year, BOC Group will once again present at the Process Management Summit on the 16th and 17th of November.
BOC has been a cooperation partner of the Process Management Association for many years now, and so the Process Management Summit is a fixed item in our annual trade fairs and events calendar.
Together with Thomas Regitnig (Senior Process Manager at UNIQA Insurance Group), Robert Strobl, Member of the Management Board at BOC Austria will speak on the topic of: “From Strategy to Process: Methods for a Process-Oriented Organization”, during the best practice lectures at 11:30 AM on the first day.
They will address the following questions:
- What does Enterprise Architecture mean and why is the integration of such a framework essential for companies in the insurance industry today?
- What are the benefits of these methods and how can you create synergies with an established Process Management?
- Which stakeholders benefit from these solutions?
- How does a BPM tool support you in this?
After that, you can expect many more interesting presentations, from several other BOC customers too.
On the second day, you can take part in a full-day BOC expert seminar on the topic of “Trend Analysis “Process Management 2021ff”, held by Robert Strobl, Certified Business Process Professional, Senior Management Consultant and qualified Process Assessor.
Here, too, a number of hot topics will be covered:
- Process management between standardization and agility: What does the “high road” look like?
- Process management and digitalization: Guidance between robotic process automation, workflow management and process mining
- Process management and Governance, Risk & Compliance: Do we have to worry about GRC too?
- Process management and Enterprise Architecture: Which inputs can we get from the discipline of “Enterprise Architecture Management”?
Robert will also be available for follow-up discussions on both days.
In addition, like in the previous years, Ewald Augustin (Senior Management Consultant) and Thomas Böckl (Senior Consultant) will be there to welcome you at the our BOC booth on both days. They will be your direct contact persons for all info and details on the BOC product family (ADONIS, ADOIT and ADOGRC), as well as our service and consulting offerings.
For more information about the Process Management Summit please visit the Process Management Association’s website.
We would be very pleased to welcome you personally at our sessions, seminar or chat with you at our booth.
*Please note: this event is for a German-speaking audience.